The Cruiser III Wheelchair with by Drive Medical, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests)
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.